Tuesday, March 31

Paintball, Colds and Beijing

On Sunday we went into the mountains and played paintball with our church youth group and another youth group.  What an experience!  It was a lot of fun to get to know the kids a little better.  I'm still recovering from the game though; I got a huge bruise!  

In other news, I am also battling a cold, again.  It's somewhat ridiculous.  I had the flu two weeks ago, and today I am feeling pretty run down with a sore throat.  I don't know if it's the germ-y kids, Taiwan, or my busy schedule that has my immune system down.  

God is still good though and we keep pressing on!   

In our free time we are planning a trip to Beijing that we hope to take in the end of May.  We will be there for about a week, found tickets and now just need to sort out our hotel.  

Life is certainly keeping me really busy.  My 15 credit hours and 22 hours of work make sure that I'm constantly doing something important.  I'm excited for life to "calm down" a little bit.... I'm not sure when that will be.  I'll get a few weeks off before summer classes begin and I'm hoping to take another 4 classes then.  By summer I'll have 27 of my 33 hours towards my Masters completed.  It's great to be meeting goals and I love a challenge.  I do really look forward to some lazy days with friends and family in the future though!  :)

No comments: