Friday, October 5

Bermuda Wedding Travel Plans

If you are planning on coming to the wedding in Bermuda, please feel free to email me if you need more information about the island. I have a booklet full of information that I can send to you as an attachment. Once you have confirmed your travel plans it would be helpful if you could email me and let me know the dates that you are planning on arriving and leaving the island, and where you are staying. This way I can do my best to help with transportation from the airport and the like. Please email me (Melanie) at: mehitchcock@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Umm, i will be arriving January 20 British Airways flight 2233 6:10 pm... :) okay a little early for a July wedding but i'm excited, i wanted to come early! :) Love you girl!